[vtkusers] RC2: VTK_Group_Qt causes WebKit error and stencil is missing

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 00:21:13 EST 2015

VTK_Group_Qt includes several Qt components at once. From your error, it
looks like QtWebKit is among those included, and your version of Qt doesn't
have WebKit. That is what the error says.

You should either build WebKit or enable it during installation if you are
not building Qt yourself. The alternative solution is to disable GroupQt,
and only enable those Qt components you intend to use - they will appear as
options after you click configure after disabling GroupQt.

In the future, post your questions to the mailing list, and not to any
particular person. That person might be busy and not reply quickly.

HTH