[vtkusers] select cell whose edge goes through implicit function but no points

redmod79 michael.j.redmond at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 10:07:34 EST 2015

I'm using vtkExtractGeometry to extract cells that lie within an implicit
function.  I want to be able to select cells that not only have points
within the implicit function, but also cells that do not have points within
the implicit function, but have an edge that goes through it.  I'm currently
not able to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.