[vtkusers] VTK Java help

Fatima Zahra El Filali felfilali at dons.usfca.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:12:45 EST 2015

Hey Seb,

Thanks for your response. That is how I have the env var set but I still
get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no vtkCommonJava
in java.library.path

at VTKSample.<clinit>(VTKSample.java:19)

Those 2 dirs have the following in them:

$ ls /usr/local/natives-Darwin-x86_64 | grep -i dylib

libcdt.5.dylib

libcgraph.6.dylib

libgvc.6.dylib

libgvpr.2.dylib

libhtp-0.2.1.dylib

libpathplan.4.dylib

libxdot.4.dylib

ls /usr/local/natives-Darwin-x86_64/graphviz/ | grep -i dylib

libgvplugin_core.6.dylib

libgvplugin_core.dylib

libgvplugin_dot_layout.6.dylib

libgvplugin_dot_layout.dylib

libgvplugin_neato_layout.6.dylib

libgvplugin_neato_layout.dylib

libgvplugin_pango.6.dylib

libgvplugin_pango.dylib

libgvplugin_quartz.6.dylib

libgvplugin_quartz.dylib

libgvplugin_xlib.6.dylib

libgvplugin_xlib.dylib

So there is no mention of vtkCommonJava, even when I do a search for it in
my filesystem.

Fatima