[vtkusers] How to instantiate an array of image mapper class in python

Muhammad Omer muhammad.omer at ucalgary.ca
Tue Feb 17 01:06:31 EST 2015

Hello,

I have been trying to search a way to instantiate an array of class in python. I was able to find the way to do it in c++, but couldn't find its equivalent in python. I would appreciate if someone may help me in finding the python equivalent of following class array definition in c++:

vtkImageMapper *imap[nTiles*nTiles]

I want to use the array of image mapper class to display a grid of 2D bmp slices where the grid dimension is equal to nTiles*nTiles.

Thanks,

Omer