[vtkusers] Draw contour of segmentation in a vtkImage

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:55:53 EST 2015

Hi Sergio,

Here are some methods that can be used:

1) Use vtkCutter to convert the polydata into a 2D contour, and then use
vtkTubeFilter to thicken the contour for better visibility.

2) Instead of vtkTubeFilter to thicken the contour, you can use
vtkContourTriangulator to fill the contour.

3) Render the 3D polydata as a wireframe, so that you can see the image
through the mesh.

 - David