[vtkusers] Broken surfaces for vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter() - Bug?

normanius juch at zhaw.ch
Wed Dec 30 18:08:24 EST 2015

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to work around my problem by
using vtkClipPolyData instead of vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter. This
also brings the advantage that the code runs much faster.

Here some code to get the basic idea (not fully equivalent to above code,
but can be made equivalent with just a few lines more):