[vtkusers] Problem with vtkInteractorStyleImage

Mercusyo gregory.baert at inserm.fr
Tue Dec 22 03:02:14 EST 2015

Hello,

I continue my medical application and I have some trouble with the
"vtkInteractorStyleImage" : VTK 5.6.1 with C++ Builder XE2.

I subclass the interactor style in my application as :
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/MouseEvents
<http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/MouseEvents>

Like :
class MouseInteractorStyle1 : public vtkInteractorStyleImage
{
public:
	static MouseInteractorStyle1* New();
	vtkTypeMacro(MouseInteractorStyle1, vtkInteractorStyleImage);

	virtual void OnLeftButtonDown()
	{
		// Forward events
		vtkInteractorStyleImage::OnLeftButtonDown();
	}

	virtual void OnRightButtonDown()
	{
	  // Forward events
	  vtkInteractorStyleImage::OnRightButtonDown();
	}
};

But the line vtkInteractorStyleImage::OnLeftButtonDown(); is not called ...
because I do not have the "window/level" event.

Thanks,

Best regards,