[vtkusers] Highlight vtkBoxWidget face by moving the mouse

Amélie Thery theryame at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 06:31:54 EST 2015

Hi everyone !
I am trying to highlight a vtkBoxWidget face, when the mouse position is
over it, and without picking it.

I have this for the moment :
case WM_MOUSEMOVE:
            LPPOINT PT=(LPPOINT)malloc(sizeof(LPPOINT));
            ::GetCursorPos(PT);
            vtkSmartPointer<vtkPropPicker>
picker=vtkSmartPointer<vtkPropPicker>::New();
            picker->Pick(PT->x, PT->y, 0, this->ren);
            double* pos = picker->GetPickPosition();

and now I don't know what to do because if I get the actor of the picker,
the whole BoxWidget comes and I just want the face.
Any help?
Thank you,
Amélie