[vtkusers] Error in installing vtk5.10

KASRA MOMENI kzm5606 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 14 10:54:18 EST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to install the vtk5.10.1 on Mac Yosemite. I have followed the instructions on the website, installed Cmake and Qt, and copied all the source and data files in the same path. I have configured the cake files as it was mentioned in the instructions (http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Building/MacOSX) and ran the "make" command. I received the an error regarding duplicated symbol during the make process, and I have included the details of the error in the attachment. I would be very thankful if you could help me on this. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information./

With best regards,
Kasra