[vtkusers] Set light Intensity

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:36:00 EST 2015

Bill, the LightCollection dont have this method. The equivalence is
NewInstance?
I'm trying this:

 GetRenderWindow()->AddRenderer(renderer);

    renderer->SetBackground(0.576,0.749,0.874);

    renderer->CreateLight();

    lightCol->NewInstance();

    lightCol = renderer->GetLights();

    int i = lightCol->GetNumberOfItems();

    if(i>0){

        light = (vtkLight*)lightCol->GetItemAsObject(0);

        light->SetIntensity(10);

    }

But the view dont change.
What do I want, is to improve the vizualiation of the 3d models that I load.
>From this:
http://pt-br.tinypic.com/r/2aj6zh2/9

To something like this:
http://centrumdruku3d.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/RepetierServer2.png

And i think that correcting the lights, will be the first step...

See ya

> Do,
>
> col->Initialize ();
> On Dec 11, 2015 9:50 AM, "Lays Rodrigues" <laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The tip of Amelie dont work. Someone have more tips? >.<
>> Att

>>> You could try this :
>>>
>>>   vtkSmartPointer<vtkLightCollection>  col =
>>> vtkSmartPointer<vtkLightCollection>::New();
>>>
>>>     col = ren->GetLights();
>>>         int i=col->GetNumberOfItems();  // to be sure there is at list
>>> one
>>> light
>>>     light = (vtkLight*)col->GetItemAsObject(0);
>>>     light->SetIntensity(10);
>>>

>>> --

>>> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

>> --
>> __
>> *Lays Rodrigues*
>> *Front-End Developer at Br-Print3D Project(KDE)*
>> *Computer Science Student at UFF/PURO*
>> Organizadora da Semana da Computação UFF-PURO
>> www.facebook.com/semanacomputacaopuro
>> www.facebook.com/brprint3d
>> www.brprint3d.wordpress.com

>> Powered by www.kitware.com