[vtkusers] Migration to VTK6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:09:03 EST 2015

Ah, so you're building a binary package to share with others. I strongly
advise against using these:

SET(CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET "")
SET(CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT /)

The resulting binary will only work with your own version of OS X or
later.  Your best bet is to name a reasonably old deployment target (e.g.
10.7) and SDK (e.g. 10.9).

CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET:STRING=10.7
CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT:STRING=macosx10.9

These will provide a binary package that will work on 10.7 or later.

What is the minimum supported OS X that the anaconda VTK supports?
Ideally, you should use that version as your deployment target.

As for AGL, it might be missing from some SDKs because it is obsolete
(modern programs should not be using it).  However, it is in my 10.9 SDK,
so it will probably also be in yours.

 - David