[vtkusers] axis equal for vtk?

Imre Goretzki goretzki.imre at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 03:35:04 EST 2015

Cory,

is it possible to change the tick of the axes? Right know using the
transform filter is equivalent to the second image. Unfortunately that
is not what I would like to have. I think the best way to do this is to
change to tick of the Z-Dimension.

The image has the dimensions 520x520x47. So the tick for x and y is 1,
for z it should be 47/520. I don't want to change the data.

Imre