[vtkusers] Problem of vtkTube generation from a skeletonized vessel tree

Xiaopeng Yang(산업경영공학과) yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Fri Dec 4 12:19:18 EST 2015

Dear All,

I tried to build a VTK tube from a skeletonized vessel tree, but unfortunately I got very messy results as shown in the following image. I guess the problem was caused by a false generation of a vtkPolyData from the skeletonized vessel tree since the points in the generated vtkPolyData from different vessel branches were connected with each other.

May I ask what is the way to generate a proper vtkPolyData from a skeletonized vessel tree please?

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D12F03.52EBFDA0]

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Xiaopeng