[vtkusers] Including header file paths in visual studio

Brandon Waddell bwadd006 at odu.edu
Sun Aug 30 22:01:10 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am running vtk through cmake to generate header files for another base
program. The base program already has all the header files included, but I
need to provide paths to the header files. Doing this individually isn't
hard but I am having to include upwards of 50-60 paths to the header files.
Also, when I switch machines I will then lose all my paths. Is there a way
to give a path to a base directory and then have visual studio search
through the base directory until it finds all the header files?

Thank You.