[vtkusers] Fwd: XDMF and hyperslabs

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:31:22 EDT 2015

Hi David,

it seems that if I go to the "Version 3" (
http://www.xdmf.org/index.php/Version_3) section of the XDMF web page it
only has a link to XDMF version 2 git repository (git://
public.kitware.com/Xdmf2.git).

I cannot find a public repo for XDMF v3, could you send me a link to the
public git repo for XDMF v3?

Thanks again,
Víctor.