[vtkusers] Plotting line segments with vtkChartXY

Andrew Zhilka hotsmileband at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 03:41:16 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to create a line plot. I have already seen an example and my
program works if I have continuous lines.
Let's say I have the following table (continuous case):

X values | Plot value
1            | 1
2            | 2
3            | 3
4            | 4

This case works perfectly but if I have the following one

X values | Plot value
1            | 1
2            | (not set)
3            | (not set)
4            | 4

the plot behaves like if I set the second and the third plot values to 0.
And I just would like to have a gap. Because of this very reason I can not
draw 2 lines independently to achieve the gap like this:

X values | Plot value 1| Plot value 2
1            | 1                | (not set)
2            | (not set)      | (not set)
3            | (not set)      | (not set)
4            | (not set)      | 4

Please, advise on what can be done to solve the issue

Regards,
Andrey