[vtkusers] vtkUnicodeString::from_utf8(): not a valid UTF-8 string.

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:34:45 EDT 2015

Hi Jose,

You might have mis-typed, the function that I provided already takes latin1
and converts to utf-8.  I don't have a function that does the reverse, but
the operation is straightforward: convert the utf-8 to unicode, and then
truncate the unicode to 8 bits, throwing away or replacing any values that
don't fit into 8 bits.

 - David