[vtkusers] Question on manual configuration of VTK camera

naimulkhan naim.13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:47:54 EDT 2015

hi David,

I am in the same boat as the opener of this thread. I am trying to use an
external tracker (NDI Aurora) to control the vtkCamera (basically "look
through" the position and orientation of the tracker). I can set the
position through vtkCamera::SetPosition() easily, but I am not sure what
parameters SetViewUp() and SetFocusPoint() should be called with. Any help
would be greatly appreciated, thanks!