[vtkusers] How to extract values of vtkpoint coordinates from vtkXMLPolyDataReader

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:05:06 EDT 2015

I think, I have sent this email too quickly. Other than the point
coordinates, if I want to obtain the value of the point attributes, how do
I do that.

I can understand the point coordinates can be obtained by

polydata->GetPoints(Id,desirtedpoint).

What are the alternatives to know the point attributes (scaler/vector) for
the points.

Thanks again,
Chiranjib