[vtkusers] Rendering in a JPanel

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Aug 17 10:51:48 EDT 2015

You should use the vtkPanel class instead.
And if you need the VTK interaction to manage 3D widget, then you should
use the vtkCanvas.

You can look at that sample code:

http://www.vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Wrapping/Java/vtk/sample/SimpleVTK.java;h=1d6efd2d80ecc30024d53eb07ef83514a3381784;hb=HEAD

Seb