[vtkusers] How to generate MIP (maximum intensity projection) image from a 3D image ?

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Mon Aug 17 01:56:36 EDT 2015

Deal all:

        I have a 3D image, and I want to generate a 2D MIP image. Which VTK
class can help me? I want to set the projection plane, the slab thickness.
        When I search for help from network, someone tell me
vtkImageResliceMapper will help. And I find the class has some good
function, for example SetSlicePlane, SetSlabTypeToMax, SetSlabThickness. It
seems like the class is the one. But, I don't know how to use this class,
and I can't find a example.
        Should this class satisfiy my need? How to use this usefulness
class?
        Thanks in advance!

ZhangQiang