[vtkusers] NetCDF file reading

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Fri Aug 14 14:31:32 EDT 2015

Sayali,

Our netcdf reader makes certain assumption about dimensions and it is
likely that it will fail for your case. Is your data CF compliant? Just
curious. Also, do you need to use C++ or you can use Python interface of
VTK?

Thanks,
Aashish

>>> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkNetCDFCFReader.html
>>> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkNetCDFPOPReader.html
>>> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkNetCDFCAMReader.html
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Cory

>>> --
>>> Cory Quammen
>>> R&D Engineer
>>> Kitware, Inc.
>>>

> --
> Cory Quammen
> R&D Engineer
> Kitware, Inc.

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

*| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
*| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html
<http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html>*