[vtkusers] Reading and Mapping Netcdf file in VTK (Oceanographic Data)

Sayali Sonawane sayasonawane11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:06:45 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to read netcdf .nc file. It has 15 variables, each of different
dimension. Can you please suggest me way of reading and mapping it in VTK.

Best Regards,
Sayali

[image: photo]
*Sayali Sonawane*
Chevening Scholar, Jr. Software Engineer, Independent Researcher, The
University of Manchester
+91 7276521084 | +44 7448412896 | sayali.sonawane at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
| sayasonawane11 at gmail.com
<http://www.facebook.com/sayali.sonawane.9>
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=150453227&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=>