[vtkusers] [Paraview] (no subject)

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Fri Aug 7 12:39:28 EDT 2015

Raphael,
In talking to Dave, it seems that indeed you have found a bug in the writer
(and in the specification). It does not seem to be a way to save field data
unless your dataset is of type FIELD (a collection of arrays). The arrays
attached to POINT_DATA (or CELL_DATA) which are designated as FIELD have to
have the same number of tuples as the points (or cells). The terminology is
kind of confusing as well. Would you mind filing a bug report. Thanks,
Dan