[vtkusers] Will VTK 6.3 support Visual Studio 2015?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Aug 4 10:12:11 EDT 2015

Thanks Neils and David,

We expect 6.3.0.rc2 late this week or early next week. We'll try to get
these resolved for rc2 but can't make any promises. Not until Ben and I
take a hard look at the issues that is.

Rest assured that even if it doesn't get fixed before 6.3.0 final, it will
be in 6.3.1. We plan to support and maintain the 6.3 line for much longer
than we did 5.10 so that we can collectively shake out the bugs in the
major new features and platform requirements of 7.x and beyond.

hope that helps,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer