[vtkusers] vtk append polydata

AIs royalmatador at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 04:50:37 EDT 2015

Hi VTK users,
I want to append several polydata planes using vtkAppendPolyData, but have
some issues with it.
I have a for loop for 20 polydata planes which I send as input to
vtkAppendPolyData function as follows,

vtkSmartPointer<vtkAppendPolyData> apd =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkAppendPolyData>::New( );

for ( i = 1; i < 20; i++ )
{
    // some function to generate polydata -pd

    apd->AddInputConnection( pd->GetOutputPort( ) );

}

apd->Update( );

But, I am only generating actor for the last polydata plane and not a stack
of successive planes.
Can some one guide me on this.
Many thanks
AIs