[vtkusers] Missing vtkShader2 and others on VTK 6.2

WeltMarco godimarcovr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:10:33 EDT 2015

Hello,
i was working on a project using VTK6.1, but i had some problems that
hopefully should not occur on VTK6.2.
Upon adding VTK 6.2 on my project i have problems on a class i have which
uses vtkShader2.h, vtkgl.h, vtkShaderProgram2.h, vtkShader2Collection.h and
vtkUniformVariables.h.
All of these are missing from my include folder.
Looking in my VTK source directory i found these files, but for reason they
are not included in the INSTALL folder resulting from VTK compilation.
Is there a reason for this?

Thanks