[vtkusers] Disable Anchor Picking/Dragging in vtkCaptionWidget

Matt Kramers mattkramers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:47:48 EDT 2015

I am trying to prevent the anchor in the vtkCaptionWidget from being
interacted with by the user (
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Widgets/CaptionWidget). It seems
straight forward to just call something like:

captionRepresentation->GetAnchorRepresentation()->SetPickable(0);

or

captionRepresentation->GetAnchorRepresentation()->SetDragable(0);

however these do not appear to do anything. I have tried a number of
different combinations of disable calls on the widget, representation and
anchor representation. I think I am missing something.

Thank you,