[vtkusers] Example of ExternalOpenGL

Ram Sampath ram at centroidpic.com
Wed Apr 1 20:28:39 EDT 2015

Hi Aashish,

 The code is part of a large repository - but I have managed to extract the
section which is appropriate. Hope its ok. I am using QOpenGLWidget and
perhaps paintEvent callback from that - perhaps that's causing some
conflicts ?

 Anyway, I have attached the header file and the source file - kindly let
me know if there's anything wrong you see in that. Perhaps I should write a
very simple glut application and see if this works first before integrating
it into our complex package.

 Thank you again.

Ram.