[vtkusers] How to add custom shaders in OpenGL2 backend

eternallite2 cdavid.tran at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:55:56 EDT 2014

Thank you, that sounds like a good idea for adding custom shaders.

Another question: I also want to do some sort of multi-pass rendering as
well (if possible),
like rendering to a framebuffer object's textures and reuse them in a
following shader...

do you have any hints for getting that working :) (I'm a beginner with FBOs
so
some sample code would be great!)

- In the older versions of VTK they had render passes, which I could plug in
code for every pass.
Is it easy to plug in our own passes in VTK 6.2 with the OpenGL2 backend? :)