[vtkusers] PolyData Boolean operation problem

Malsoaz James jmalsoaz at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 24 06:52:20 EDT 2014

Please find the vtkImplicitPolyDataFilter class I used for VTK6.

This is working for me.
Best.

Le Lundi 22 septembre 2014 19h24, Remy Trichet <remy.trichet at zimmercas.com> a écrit :

Hi James,

I was having the same problems with boolean operations(due to bug
http://vtk.org/Bug/bug_relationship_graph.php?bug_id=14035&graph=relation),
and your code did work well to fix it.
I used it with vtk5.10.
I am trying to upgrade to VTK 6.1 but your code seems difficult to import.
The bug doesn't seem to be fixed in 6.1.
I can't include VtkOBBTree in vtkImplicitPolyDataDistance, as it is now part
of Filter/Core, and VtkOBBTree is in Filter/General. It's not possible to
add General to the dependencies of Core, because this will create a circular
dependency.
Do you or somebody have an idea to fix this problem with VTK 6.1 ?

Thank you

Rémy