[vtkusers] vtkCamera focal length to pixels

Bruno Cafaro cafaro at dis.uniroma1.it
Mon Sep 22 13:30:07 EDT 2014

hi all
i have found the following to be the calibration matrix for the vtkCamera:

|f_x     alpha     p_x |     |1113.2    1            299.4 |
|          f_y        p_y  | = |                1110.5  399.7 |

i think this should be correct (there is a rounding error), as i get
always the rigth reprojection of my mesh vertex, as you can see in the
attached images.

Regards

Bruno

p.s. (screensot00.png is taken using vtk write png, and figure.tiff i
obtained reprojecting the same mash vertexes using matlab)