[vtkusers] Unstructured grid to structured grid?

Chris Marsh chris.marsh at usask.ca
Wed Sep 17 22:19:10 EDT 2014

Everything successfully works with the existing unstructured mesh instead
of creating a 2nd Delaunauy2D. I did this via a geometry filter and a
flattening transform filter.
Are contributions to the wiki welcome? If so, I'd like to contribute a
minimum example that is slightly more in-depth versus the existing examples
for others like myself.

Chris Marsh
PhD Student
chrismarsh.ca