[vtkusers] vtkExtractBlock extend with search

RIVERA, Orlando Orlando.RIVERA at mtu.de
Mon Sep 15 05:49:08 EDT 2014

Hello  Dear Vtk Users.

I would to add a search textBox  in the panel  Properties of a Extract Block filte. In the attached picture  I  drew , more or less, what I would like to achieve.   Once I type a text  I would like to be able to check the tree leaves that mach . (I have done  something similar for a reader,   but  that time I have to write the GUI code my self . so I knew where was everything.)

I could understand how  the vtkExtrackBlocks filter works .  However , I couldn’t  found  more that the filter.xml definition ,  where can I find the GUI implementation for this filter in order to adapt or extend it ?

Any Help will be gladly appreciated

Regards

--
MTU Aero Engines AG
Vorstand/Board of Management: Reiner Winkler, Vorsitzender/CEO; Dr. Rainer Martens, Michael Schreyögg, Dr. Stefan Weingartner

Diese E-Mail sowie ihre Anhaenge enthalten MTU-eigene vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger sind, informieren Sie bitte den Absender und loeschen Sie diese
E-Mail sowie die Anhaenge. Das unbefugte Speichern, Kopieren oder Weiterleiten ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail and any attached documents are proprietary to MTU, confidential or protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
Any unauthorised storing, copying or distribution is prohibited.