[vtkusers] vtkGraph Edgeweigths example in python not working

George george.gerber at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 02:31:33 EDT 2014

Good day,
I am trying to visualize a pipe network composed of nodes and pipes. It
would be nice to be able to select in Paraview a node and see its pressure
(scalar-value) or a pipe and see its flow (scalar value) or even pipe
stiffness matrix.

vtkGraph appears to be useful for visualising such a network. However, when
I try to run the Edgeweigths.py example I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\george limited\Desktop\VTK_Edgeweigths.py", line 30, in
<module>
    graphLayoutView = vtk.vtkGraphLayoutView()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'vtkGraphLayoutView'

Can somebody tell me how to get this example working?
Best regards,
George