[vtkusers] Image Resampling

Andrew Crozier andrew.crozier at medunigraz.at
Fri Sep 5 18:08:43 EDT 2014

If anyone following up this thread is interested, I settled on a
solution using a python/numpy C extension.

We were already doing some array operations using numpy in this project,
and a small python C module is fast and easy to build on new systems
(whereas building vtk and python bindings from source is non-trivial -
at present we use vanilla vtk from system package managers).

BW,
Andrew