[vtkusers] vtkImageThresholdConnectivity

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:07:33 EDT 2014

The patch can be found at the following web page, if you are able to
try it out then I'd like to hear whether it works for you.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/16916/1

Even with this patch, it is still a good idea to call Update() on the
filter before Render(), because otherwise the filter will re-execute
every time the slice location changes, causing the render to be very
slow.

 - David