[vtkusers] vtkImageThresholdConnectivity

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:04:14 EDT 2014

Hi Maarten,

I think it might be a bug, so I will investigate.  This filter needs
the whole extent from the input because it does a 3D connectivity
operation, but that shouldn't impact the extent that it produces as
output.  If asked for a single-slice output extent, then it should
pull in a 3D input extent but produce a 2D output extent.

 - David