[vtkusers] Job Opportunities at Fluid Gravity Engineering

Dr Andrew Parker andy.john.parker at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:33:16 EDT 2014

Dear All,

I know this is not the purpose of these forums, but I wanted to take a moment to notify you of the current job opportunities available at Fluid Gravity Engineering.  Please visit http://www.fluidgravity.co.uk for further details about our company and the roles that are currently available.  You will also find contact details there should you wish to get in touch.  Please feel free to forward this to others who may be interested.

Many thanks,
Andy