[vtkusers] About vtkCellLocator::IntersectWithLine method

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:44:45 EDT 2014

Hi David,
Thank you very much, your explanation took me back to the good track.

It would be nice if next time developers review locators documentations,
make explicit the difference between
double pcoords[3] and double x[3]
the first being in baricentric coordinates apearently and the second in
data coordinates.

I will try to extract an example of this exercice a post it on the wiki.

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium