[vtkusers] pick vtkCell that is behind other vtkCells

redmod79 michael.j.redmond at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:50:59 EDT 2014

Thanks to Susan (<ghy at tellyes.com>), I was able to use
vtkCellLocator::FindCellsAlongLine to pick behind cells.  Thank you!

This leads me to the next part of my problem... how to choose the element
whose center is closest to the line?  I probably need to use vtkCellCenters?
I wasn't able to figure that part out today, so I manually calculated the
centers and then found the closest cell.  I wouldn't be surprised if there
as a vtk method for this.

The last part of the problem is how do I highlight cells that are behind
other cells so that the highlight is visible to the user?  I currently draw
new edges on top of the screen close to the camera, but I doubt this is the
best method.

Thanks again!