[vtkusers] questions about renderwindow size

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:39:14 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I met a problem which confused me. I tried to specify the window size by
myself. But when I checked it later, the GetSize() always returned a value
a little bit different from what I set before. I put the code below. I only
called the renderwin to Render() before I checked the window size. It seems
the Render() changes the window size. But I don't get why is that. Does
anyone can help me about that? Thanks very much!

vtkSmartPointer< vtkRenderWindow > _imgRenderWin = vtkSmartPointer<
vtkRenderWindow >::New();
int _size[2] = { 700, 500 };
_imgRenderWin->SetSize(_size);
_imgRenderWin->AddRenderer(_renderer);