[vtkusers] Problems with VTK and Matlab

Yuki stefanie.gross18 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:00:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

I want to export some data generated in Matlab into a vtk file format. I
want to visualize it using Paraview. The data in Matlab contains a grid and
some scalar values. The export works for the grid however the scalar values
are distorted and don't match their position on the grid.

For the export I use an unstructured grid containing: points, cell-data,
cell-type (tetrahedron) and scalars. Does anybody know why the scalar values
don't match?