[vtkusers] Change mouse cursor while hovering on vtkSphereWidget

junior alok.theanomaly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:03:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

I want the mouse cursor to change to a 'hand' when the mouse is hovering
over a vtkSphereWidget.
Is there any out of box solution for this or do I need to subclass? I tried
using vtkSphereWidget2 and setting ManagesCursorOn() to true but that did
not help.

I see that the vtkAngleWidget exhibits the said behavior when mouse hovers
above one of the three control points which in my understanding are
vtkHandleWidgets.

Any suggestions??
Thanks