[vtkusers] Fwd: Bug in vtkPolyData

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:23:36 EST 2014

Hi Andy,

I've attached a patch that uses a slightly different approach which
only changes vtkPolyData::RemoveDeletedCells.  The code looks simpler
and it passes your new test although I am assuming it is ok to
ShallowCopy the vtkPolyData at the top of the function.  I'll let you
decide if it is better!

Note: the patch is for the VTK with the current ParaView master
(v6.1.0-2506-g2e5a3c9)

Best regards,
Paul