[vtkusers] QVTKWidget with Keypresses in vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera

eternallite2 cdavid.tran at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 00:04:27 EST 2014

Hello, I have a QT form with a QVTKWidget on the form (along with other
buttons/textboxes/sliders, etc.); I notice that my
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera's OnKeyPress() method only works when the
QVTKWidget has focus.

If I click on a textbox or change focus to a slider, etc. then the keyboard
event is no longer triggered for the QVTKWidget. Is it possible to somehow
always track the keyboard events as long as the window has focus (since I
usually have to click back on the QVTKWidget for the keyboard events to be
read again).

Thanks again!