[vtkusers] vtkFollower

Totte Karlsson totte at dunescientific.com
Wed Nov 12 13:33:35 EST 2014

Hello,
I have an application that are using vtk (6.2) trough a custom static
library (vtk linked to this one and built static too).
In a scene rendered I have some vtk followers and everything works fine
when interacting with the scene.

However, when I build my intermediate library as DLL (vtk still static),
everything works except that the vtkFollowers don't work properly. With
properly I mean they do only face the camera sometimes and 'sporadically'.

Anyone seen this behavior? any ideas?

I'm using CodeGear XE3 compiler on windows.

tk