[vtkusers] vtkHardwareSelector Can't work with vtkUnstructuredGrid data?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Nov 11 22:50:17 EST 2014

I haven't seen it fail in a long time so I can not say what is wrong.

In order for us to help you will have to provide a small sample of code so
we can replicate the problem.

ParaView uses the same hardware selector, it just has extra layers of
complexity on top because of its client/server parallel render windows.
Thus there must be something different in the setup it does from what your
program does.

hope that helps

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.