[vtkusers] calibrate vtk camera

Laurent Chauvin lchauvin at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 11 10:22:20 EST 2014

Hello vtkusers,

I have a camera (fish-eye style) and I'd like to replicate the same
distortion of the camera to the virtual vtk camera.

I computed distortion coefficients and camera matrix (focal length and
principal point) but I'm struggling to apply these parameters to the vtk
camera.

I noticed there is a class called vtkWarpLens, that seems to take all these
parameters (distortion, focal length, principal point, etc...).
However, it seems it cannot be applied on a vtkCamera (it seems to require
an image as input).

Does anyone did something like that before ?

Thank you.
-Laurent

--
Laurent Chauvin, MS
Surgical Navigation and Robotics Laboratory, Radiology Department