[vtkusers] Combine images with different orientation and position settings

alberto afpena at gbt.tfo.upm.es
Mon Nov 10 12:17:32 EST 2014

Hello, I'm new over here and I need a little help:

I'm trying to do a 3D volume reconstruction with a set of tracked US images.
I have a set of png images and a text file with the position and heading of
the US probe for each image. I'm not sure how to set orientation and origin
for each one and combine them to create a volume. Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Alberto Fernández Pena